- Please be informed that the Embassy of the Kingdom of Morocco issues visas according to the purpose of travel for those intending to enter Morocco, provided that all relevant and complete documents are submitted upon visa request. However, having a visa in your passport does not automatically guarantee your entry in the country of Morocco. The permission to enter Morocco and the length of period of your stay rests solely with the Moroccan Immigration Authorities.
- To apply for a visa, an applicant must possess a valid passport that is recognized by the Moroccan Government and its relevant regulations. In addition, the visa applicant must be outside of Morocco at the time of application. The applicant will be issued with a type of visa in accordance to his or her purpose of visit. Please note that the period of visa validity is different from the period of stay. Visa validity is the period during which a visa can be used to enter Morocco. The validity of a visa is issued with discretion by the Embassy of the Kingdom of Morocco and is mentioned on the visa sticker.
- Proof of Legal Stay in India is required for visa applications submitted by foreign nationals.
- Foreign Tourists are not eligible to apply for Morocco Visa from India. However, Foreign Nationals who are LEGALLY working, residing or studying in India are only eligible to apply for a Moroccan Visa from India by providing valid proof of legal stay in India.
- Foreigners entering Morocco are not permitted to work, regardless of their types of visa, unless they are granted a work permit. Those who intend to work in Morocco must hold the correct type of visa to be eligible to apply for a work permit.
To choose the correct Visa for your travel, please click the link below:
A "TOURIST VISA" is issued to individuals for travelling to Morocco for tourist purposes such as recreation, sightseeing, casual visit to meet friends and relatives etc.Fill Visa Application Form
A 'BUSINESS VISA' is issued to individuals for attending business meetings with companies in Morocco, sales or exhibiting on behalf of a company outside of Morocco.Fill Visa Application Form
For Appplicant's visa requirement of other purposes such as work, family reunification etc.Fill Visa Application Form
Reprint existing Online Visa Application Form
Kindly enter your Application Reference Number and Date of Birth to download and print your Morocco Visa Application Form and documents.Reprint