Cox & Kings Global Services was incorporated in 2008 and is a specialist business process outsource agency which focuses on serving Consular sections of Diplomatic Missions. We render services by providing administrative support and managing non-judgmental tasks related to the entire lifecycle of a Visa, Passport & Consular application process, hence enabling missions to focus on the key tasks of adjudication. As a core business, the organization is extremely well placed to address the need of the Diplomatic Missions Worldwide and focuses on addressing the concerns regarding security, integrity, speed and efficacy on the outsourced solution of the business.
Cox & Kings Global Services is a 100% subsidiary of Cox and Kings Ltd. (CKL) which is the oldest established travel company in the world since 1758. CKL is a public limited company with an annual turnover in excess of USD 900 million and team of 2,500 members. The company caters to varied businesses across the globe including leisure travel, corporate travel, MICE, trade fairs, visa processing and foreign exchange. Innovative packaging, pricing and marketing have been the hallmarks of its success over the years. Cox & Kings is amongst the largest players with its range of specialist options.
Cox & Kings Global Services and Cox and Kings Ltd. are honored to be associated with various diplomatic missions as outsourced service delivery partner. We render outsourced services to the following.
Indian Missions Abroad
- Embassy of India & Consulate Generals, USA
- Embassy of India, Kuwait
- Embassy of India, Sweden
- Embassy of India, Latvia
Foreign Government Missions in India
- Royal Thai Consulate General, India
- Embassy of Japan, India
Foreign Government Missions Abroad
- Consulate General of Italy, UAE
Other Visa Processing Services
- Bahrain Visa Application, Egypt
- Vietnam Visa Application, India
- Dubai Visa, India
- UAE Visa from Russia, Uzbekistan, Belarus, Armenia & Kazakhstan
Other Consular / Government document Processing Services
- Dubai Naturalization and Residency Department (DNRD), UAE
- Emirates Identity Authority, UAE
- RERA- Government of Dubai, UAE
The Morocco Visa Application and Information Centers will be providing following services:
Operations and Application Management Services
- Application Processing: An end-to-end solution for application processing for the mission.
- Pre-scrutiny and acceptance of applications.
- Collection of fees from applicants and remittance to the Embassy.
- Return of documents / passports post processing.
Data Management Services
- Database creation & management of applications received.
- Secure Data transfer of the application files and all related information and collateral.